• OU has three players ranked in the top 10 in rebounding in the Big 12: Christian James (sixth, 7.3), Brady Manek (eighth, 6.7) and Kristian Doolittle (10th, 6.3).,• James failed to record a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games, but has produced at least 10 points and 10 rebounds in six of his 14 games since.,• James failed to produce a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games but has produced at least 10 points and 10 boards in six of the 13 games since.,• With an average of 16.3 points per game, James is fourth in the Big 12 scoring race.,• By scoring 20 points on Jan. 16 against Kansas State, James became the 45th Sooner to eclipse 1,000 points in an Oklahoma uniform (eighth in the Lon Kruger era).
• The Sooners snapped ISU winning streak last year in Norman with a 21-point victory to close the regular season
• Oklahoma is the only school in the country with a win over a team from every major conference (Power Five + Big East).,• OU has three players ranked in the top 10 in rebounding in the Big 12: Christian James (sixth, 7.1), Kristian Doolittle (eighth, 6.6) and Brady Manek (ninth, 6.5).,• Oklahoma’s opponents are averaging 32.0 points in the first half.,• Graduate guard Miles Reynolds continues to make the most of his lone season with the Sooners, earning Big 12 Newcomer of the Week for games played Dec. 17-25.,Reynolds averaged 12.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists in Oklahoma’s two most recent wins (Creighton and at Northwestern) to earn the honor for the first time
• Oklahoma men's basketball is offering a variety of promotions and incentives for OU students the remainder of the Sooners' home season.,• As part of Suits and Sneakers Week (Jan. 21-27), the Oklahoma coaching staff will join coaches around the country in wearing sneakers (all-white Air Jordan 1 Mids) during the game to raise awareness about the American Cancer Society’s fight against cancer.,• Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger was named council chair of Coaches vs. Cancer this past fall and has been a member of the Coaches vs. Cancer Council since 2007.,• Oklahoma has won 21 of its last 24 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 23 of its last 26 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,• The Sooners have won 135 of their last 142 non-conference games in Norman and are 43-4 at LNC against non-conference opponents under Kruger.
Oklahoma (5-12, 1-5 Big 12) returns home for its first conference game inside Lloyd Noble Center since Jan. 13 as OU hosts No. 2/3 Baylor on Sunday.,• Sophomore guard Shaina Pellington picked up her fourth 20-point scoring game of the season, adding 24 points off the bench at TCU last Thursday.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks ninth in the Big 12 in scoring with 15.9 points per game this season and leads the conference with 63 made 3-pointers.,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,She has also won Big 12 Freshman of the Week four times this season
• Robertson ranks fifth nationally in 3-pointers per game (3.71) and sixth in 3-point field goals made (63).
• Oklahoma travels to Fort Worth for its second straight Big 12 road game as the Sooners take on TCU Tuesday night inside Schollmaier Arena.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks sixth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.3 points per game this season and leads the conference with 62 made 3-pointers.,• The sophomore's 35 points matched the most points scored by a Big 12 player this season and are the 15th-most scored by a Sooner in a single game.,Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Oklahoma is the only Power 5 Team to have four freshmen start multiple games so far this season.
11), WDCH (99.1 FM) 8 p.m. Dallas at Los Angeles Rams » WTTG (Ch.,45), WDCH (99.1 FM) NHL 1 p.m. Philadelphia at New Jersey » NHL Network 7 p.m. Columbus at Washington » NBC Sports Washington, WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM) 7 p.m. Boston at Toronto » NHL Network PRO BASKETBALL 7 p.m. G League: Long Island at Capital City » NBC Sports Washington Plus 8 p.m. San Antonio at Oklahoma City » NBA TV MEN’S COLLEGE BASKETBALL Noon Virginia at Clemson » WDCA (Ch.,54), WWRC (570 AM) Noon Providence at Georgetown » Fox Sports 1, WTEM (980 AM) Noon Louisville at North Carolina » ESPN Noon Kansas State at Iowa State » ESPN2 Noon Oklahoma State at West Virginia » ESPNU Noon Boston College at Notre Dame » NBC Sports Washington Noon Miami (Ohio) at Buffalo » CBS Sports Network 12:30 p.m. Rutgers at Minnesota » Big Ten Network 1 p.m. Mississippi at Mississippi State » WUSA (Ch.,13) 2 p.m. VCU at Davidson » CBS Sports Network 2 p.m. Duke at Florida State » ESPN 2 p.m. Wake Forest at Miami » NBC Sports Washington 2 p.m. Texas Tech at Texas » Longhorn Network 2 p.m. Seton Hall at Marquette » Fox Sports 1 2 p.m. South Florida at Temple » ESPNU 2 p.m. TCU at Oklahoma » MASN2 2 p.m. Illinois State at Loyola Chicago » ESPN2 2:30 p.m. Ohio State at Iowa » Big Ten Network 3:30 p.m. Texas AM at Alabama » SEC Network 4 p.m. Kansas at Baylor » ESPN 4 p.m. Georgia at Auburn » ESPN2 4 p.m. New Mexico at Colorado State » CBS Sports Network 6 p.m. Tennessee at Florida » ESPN 6 p.m. DePaul at St. John’s » CBS Sports Network 6 p.m. Georgia Tech at Syracuse » ESPN2 6 p.m. LSU at Arkansas » SEC Network 6 p.m. Saint Louis at La Salle » NBC Sports Network 6 p.m. Tulsa at SMU » ESPNU 6 p.m. Arizona State at Stanford » Pac-12 Network 8 p.m. Nevada at Fresno State » ESPNU 8 p.m. Wichita State at Houston » CBS Sports Network 8 p.m. Connecticut at Cincinnati » ESPN2 8 p.m. Washington State at Utah » Pac-12 Network 8:30 p.m. Vanderbilt at Kentucky » SEC Network 10 p.m. Gonzaga at San Francisco » ESPN2 10 p.m. Washington at Colorado » ESPNU 10:30 p.m. Arizona at California » Pac-12 Network WOMEN’S COLLEGE BASKETBALL 1 p.m. Army at American » NBC Sports Washington Plus 4 p.m. Baylor at TCU » MASN2 4:30 p.m. Michigan at Maryland » Big Ten Network, WTEM (980 AM) GOLF 7 p.m. PGA Tour: Sony Open, third round » Golf Channel SOCCER 7:30 a.m. English Premier League: Arsenal at West Ham » NBC Sports Network 10 a.m. English Premier League: Liverpool at Brighton » NBC Sports Network 11 a.m. French Ligue 1: Paris Saint-Germain at Amiens » beIN Sports 1 2:30 p.m. English Premier League: Watford at Crystal Palace » WRC (Ch.,11) 1 p.m. Florida Cup: Sao Paulo vs. Ajax » beIN Sports 6 p.m. Mexican Liga MX: Leon at Monterrey » Fox Sports 1 10 p.m. Mexican Liga MX: Tigres UANL at Tijuana » Fox Sports 1 AUTO RACING 9:30 a.m. FIA Formula E Championship: Race 2 » Fox Sports 1 COLLEGE HOCKEY 7 p.m. Michigan at Ohio State » Big Ten Network
• Oklahoma has been attacking the glass all season and ranks second in the nation in defensive rebounding with 32.0 defensive boards per game.,• OU has won 20 of its last 22 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 22 of its last 24 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,• OU has won 28 of its last 58 games against teams ranked in the AP Top 25, but is 0-3 against ranked teams this season (all three games were away from home).,• With Kansas State coming to town on Wednesday, this two game stretch is the first time this season OU plays back-to-back games at Lloyd Noble Center.,• OU opponents have shot under 32 percent in five games this season.
LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) - Jarrett Culver had his first double-double of the season and scored seven straight Texas Tech points to break a tie late in the second half, leading the No. 7 Red Raiders to a 66-59 win over 23rd-ranked Oklahoma on Tuesday night.,Matt Mooney’s layup put Texas Tech in front before Manek hit another 3 to get Oklahoma even at 51-all.,Davide Moretti scored 12 points for Texas Tech, including a pair of free throws with the Red Raiders leading by three with 21 seconds remaining.,Culver was 8 of 13 from the field and scored nine of Texas Tech’s final 15 points
Oklahoma: The Sooners dropped their second Big 12 game in the first three, but it’s hard to argue anybody has played a tougher early schedule.,Oklahoma shot 32 percent, right at Texas Tech’s nation-leading average for field goal defense.
• Tuesday’s matchup is already OU’s fifth road game of the season (most in the Big 12).,• OU has won 20 of its last 22 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 22 of its last 24 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,As the first player to lead the country in scoring and assists, Young drove the Sooners offense to score 84.9 points per game – the fifth most of any team last season and the eighth most in program history.,• OU has held its opponent to 60 or fewer points in four games.,• OU opponents have shot under 32 percent in five games this season.
The 237th Bedlam meeting will tip at 1 p.m. CT in OU’s first Saturday home game of the season.,• OU has won 19 of its last 21 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 21 of its last 23 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,• Saturday’s matchup is just OU’s fourth game at Lloyd Noble Center this season.,• Oklahoma averages 35.8 paint points per game and is averaging 41.0 paint points over its last four games.,• Oklahoma is 8-2 in games away from Norman this season (includes “home” victories in OKC and Tulsa).