• OU has three players ranked in the top 10 in rebounding in the Big 12: Christian James (sixth, 7.3), Brady Manek (eighth, 6.7) and Kristian Doolittle (10th, 6.3).,• James failed to record a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games, but has produced at least 10 points and 10 rebounds in six of his 14 games since.,• James failed to produce a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games but has produced at least 10 points and 10 boards in six of the 13 games since.,• With an average of 16.3 points per game, James is fourth in the Big 12 scoring race.,• By scoring 20 points on Jan. 16 against Kansas State, James became the 45th Sooner to eclipse 1,000 points in an Oklahoma uniform (eighth in the Lon Kruger era).
• The Sooners snapped ISU winning streak last year in Norman with a 21-point victory to close the regular season
• Oklahoma is the only school in the country with a win over a team from every major conference (Power Five + Big East).,• OU has three players ranked in the top 10 in rebounding in the Big 12: Christian James (sixth, 7.1), Kristian Doolittle (eighth, 6.6) and Brady Manek (ninth, 6.5).,• Oklahoma’s opponents are averaging 32.0 points in the first half.,• Graduate guard Miles Reynolds continues to make the most of his lone season with the Sooners, earning Big 12 Newcomer of the Week for games played Dec. 17-25.,Reynolds averaged 12.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists in Oklahoma’s two most recent wins (Creighton and at Northwestern) to earn the honor for the first time
• Oklahoma men's basketball is offering a variety of promotions and incentives for OU students the remainder of the Sooners' home season.,• As part of Suits and Sneakers Week (Jan. 21-27), the Oklahoma coaching staff will join coaches around the country in wearing sneakers (all-white Air Jordan 1 Mids) during the game to raise awareness about the American Cancer Society’s fight against cancer.,• Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger was named council chair of Coaches vs. Cancer this past fall and has been a member of the Coaches vs. Cancer Council since 2007.,• Oklahoma has won 21 of its last 24 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 23 of its last 26 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,• The Sooners have won 135 of their last 142 non-conference games in Norman and are 43-4 at LNC against non-conference opponents under Kruger.
Oklahoma (5-12, 1-5 Big 12) returns home for its first conference game inside Lloyd Noble Center since Jan. 13 as OU hosts No. 2/3 Baylor on Sunday.,• Sophomore guard Shaina Pellington picked up her fourth 20-point scoring game of the season, adding 24 points off the bench at TCU last Thursday.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks ninth in the Big 12 in scoring with 15.9 points per game this season and leads the conference with 63 made 3-pointers.,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,She has also won Big 12 Freshman of the Week four times this season
• Robertson ranks fifth nationally in 3-pointers per game (3.71) and sixth in 3-point field goals made (63).
• Oklahoma travels to Fort Worth for its second straight Big 12 road game as the Sooners take on TCU Tuesday night inside Schollmaier Arena.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks sixth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.3 points per game this season and leads the conference with 62 made 3-pointers.,• The sophomore's 35 points matched the most points scored by a Big 12 player this season and are the 15th-most scored by a Sooner in a single game.,Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Oklahoma is the only Power 5 Team to have four freshmen start multiple games so far this season.
With four-time MVP LeBron James still sidelined by a left groin strain, Kyle Kuzma scored 32 points to help the Lakers beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 138-128 in overtime.,Ball bounced back with five points, two rebounds and an assist in overtime.,Walton was impressed with his second-year point guard's overall effort, especially late in the game.,"For him to do that against Westbrook �� I'm sure a player he watched growing up as one of the great point guards in our league — not only to score those points, but a couple of big assists to Zu coming down the lane, a big-time rebound.,FADING DEFENSE
The Thunder, among the best defensive teams in the league during the first half of the season, have allowed an average of 130.2 points in their past six games.
11), WDCH (99.1 FM) 8 p.m. Dallas at Los Angeles Rams » WTTG (Ch.,45), WDCH (99.1 FM) NHL 1 p.m. Philadelphia at New Jersey » NHL Network 7 p.m. Columbus at Washington » NBC Sports Washington, WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM) 7 p.m. Boston at Toronto » NHL Network PRO BASKETBALL 7 p.m. G League: Long Island at Capital City » NBC Sports Washington Plus 8 p.m. San Antonio at Oklahoma City » NBA TV MEN’S COLLEGE BASKETBALL Noon Virginia at Clemson » WDCA (Ch.,54), WWRC (570 AM) Noon Providence at Georgetown » Fox Sports 1, WTEM (980 AM) Noon Louisville at North Carolina » ESPN Noon Kansas State at Iowa State » ESPN2 Noon Oklahoma State at West Virginia » ESPNU Noon Boston College at Notre Dame » NBC Sports Washington Noon Miami (Ohio) at Buffalo » CBS Sports Network 12:30 p.m. Rutgers at Minnesota » Big Ten Network 1 p.m. Mississippi at Mississippi State » WUSA (Ch.,13) 2 p.m. VCU at Davidson » CBS Sports Network 2 p.m. Duke at Florida State » ESPN 2 p.m. Wake Forest at Miami » NBC Sports Washington 2 p.m. Texas Tech at Texas » Longhorn Network 2 p.m. Seton Hall at Marquette » Fox Sports 1 2 p.m. South Florida at Temple » ESPNU 2 p.m. TCU at Oklahoma » MASN2 2 p.m. Illinois State at Loyola Chicago » ESPN2 2:30 p.m. Ohio State at Iowa » Big Ten Network 3:30 p.m. Texas AM at Alabama » SEC Network 4 p.m. Kansas at Baylor » ESPN 4 p.m. Georgia at Auburn » ESPN2 4 p.m. New Mexico at Colorado State » CBS Sports Network 6 p.m. Tennessee at Florida » ESPN 6 p.m. DePaul at St. John’s » CBS Sports Network 6 p.m. Georgia Tech at Syracuse » ESPN2 6 p.m. LSU at Arkansas » SEC Network 6 p.m. Saint Louis at La Salle » NBC Sports Network 6 p.m. Tulsa at SMU » ESPNU 6 p.m. Arizona State at Stanford » Pac-12 Network 8 p.m. Nevada at Fresno State » ESPNU 8 p.m. Wichita State at Houston » CBS Sports Network 8 p.m. Connecticut at Cincinnati » ESPN2 8 p.m. Washington State at Utah » Pac-12 Network 8:30 p.m. Vanderbilt at Kentucky » SEC Network 10 p.m. Gonzaga at San Francisco » ESPN2 10 p.m. Washington at Colorado » ESPNU 10:30 p.m. Arizona at California » Pac-12 Network WOMEN’S COLLEGE BASKETBALL 1 p.m. Army at American » NBC Sports Washington Plus 4 p.m. Baylor at TCU » MASN2 4:30 p.m. Michigan at Maryland » Big Ten Network, WTEM (980 AM) GOLF 7 p.m. PGA Tour: Sony Open, third round » Golf Channel SOCCER 7:30 a.m. English Premier League: Arsenal at West Ham » NBC Sports Network 10 a.m. English Premier League: Liverpool at Brighton » NBC Sports Network 11 a.m. French Ligue 1: Paris Saint-Germain at Amiens » beIN Sports 1 2:30 p.m. English Premier League: Watford at Crystal Palace » WRC (Ch.,11) 1 p.m. Florida Cup: Sao Paulo vs. Ajax » beIN Sports 6 p.m. Mexican Liga MX: Leon at Monterrey » Fox Sports 1 10 p.m. Mexican Liga MX: Tigres UANL at Tijuana » Fox Sports 1 AUTO RACING 9:30 a.m. FIA Formula E Championship: Race 2 » Fox Sports 1 COLLEGE HOCKEY 7 p.m. Michigan at Ohio State » Big Ten Network
Oklahoma guard Taylor Robertson ranks first in the Big 12 with 4.21 3-pointers per game and ranks second in 3-point shooting percentage.,• Freshman guard Taylor Robertson continues to lead the country with 4.21 3-pointers per game and ranks fourth nationally with 59 made 3-pointers this season.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks fourth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.6 points per game this season and leads the conference with 59 made 3-pointers.,The Mountaineers are averaging 75.3 points per game (ranks fourth in the Big 12) on .447 field goal (fourth), .384 3-point (second) and .747 free throw (second) shooting.,• Robertson ranks first nationally in 3-pointers per game (4.21) and fourth in 3-point field goals made (59).
• Freshman guard Taylor Robertson continues to lead the country with 4.32 3-pointers per game and ranks fourth nationally with 56 made 3-pointers this season.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks fourth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.9 points per game this season and leads the conference with 56 made 3-pointers.,Robertson and freshman Madi Williams (13.3) rank inside the top 15 in the Big 12 in points per game.,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Despite fouling out midway through the fourth quarter against Texas Tech, Williams finished with a double-double for the third straight game by recording 10 points and 11 rebounds.
LaMarcus Aldridge scored a career-high 56 points and the San Antonio Spurs overcame Russell Westbrook's triple-double with 24 points, 24 rebounds and 13 assists and outlasted the Oklahoma City Thunder for a 154-147 victory in double-overtime on Thursday night.,Aldridge had seven points in the second overtime and Derrick White added four points, a steal and a block of Jerami Grant at the rim with San Antonio up 148-144 with less than 2 minutes remaining.,Paul George scored 30 points and Grant added 25 points and 12 rebounds, but fouled out with 25 seconds remaining in the second overtime.,NUGGETS 121, CLIPPERS 100
DENVER (AP) — Nikola Jokic had 18 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists for his 21st career triple-double and the Nuggets extended their home winning streak to 11 with a victory over the Los Angeles Clippers.,KINGS 112, PISTONS 102