• OU has three players ranked in the top 10 in rebounding in the Big 12: Christian James (sixth, 7.3), Brady Manek (eighth, 6.7) and Kristian Doolittle (10th, 6.3).,• James failed to record a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games, but has produced at least 10 points and 10 rebounds in six of his 14 games since.,• James failed to produce a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games but has produced at least 10 points and 10 boards in six of the 13 games since.,• With an average of 16.3 points per game, James is fourth in the Big 12 scoring race.,• By scoring 20 points on Jan. 16 against Kansas State, James became the 45th Sooner to eclipse 1,000 points in an Oklahoma uniform (eighth in the Lon Kruger era).
Oklahoma (5-12, 1-5 Big 12) returns home for its first conference game inside Lloyd Noble Center since Jan. 13 as OU hosts No. 2/3 Baylor on Sunday.,• Sophomore guard Shaina Pellington picked up her fourth 20-point scoring game of the season, adding 24 points off the bench at TCU last Thursday.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks ninth in the Big 12 in scoring with 15.9 points per game this season and leads the conference with 63 made 3-pointers.,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,She has also won Big 12 Freshman of the Week four times this season
• Robertson ranks fifth nationally in 3-pointers per game (3.71) and sixth in 3-point field goals made (63).
• Oklahoma travels to Fort Worth for its second straight Big 12 road game as the Sooners take on TCU Tuesday night inside Schollmaier Arena.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks sixth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.3 points per game this season and leads the conference with 62 made 3-pointers.,• The sophomore's 35 points matched the most points scored by a Big 12 player this season and are the 15th-most scored by a Sooner in a single game.,Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Oklahoma is the only Power 5 Team to have four freshmen start multiple games so far this season.
11), WDCH (99.1 FM) 8 p.m. Dallas at Los Angeles Rams » WTTG (Ch.,45), WDCH (99.1 FM) NHL 1 p.m. Philadelphia at New Jersey » NHL Network 7 p.m. Columbus at Washington » NBC Sports Washington, WJFK (106.7 FM), WFED (1500 AM) 7 p.m. Boston at Toronto » NHL Network PRO BASKETBALL 7 p.m. G League: Long Island at Capital City » NBC Sports Washington Plus 8 p.m. San Antonio at Oklahoma City » NBA TV MEN’S COLLEGE BASKETBALL Noon Virginia at Clemson » WDCA (Ch.,54), WWRC (570 AM) Noon Providence at Georgetown » Fox Sports 1, WTEM (980 AM) Noon Louisville at North Carolina » ESPN Noon Kansas State at Iowa State » ESPN2 Noon Oklahoma State at West Virginia » ESPNU Noon Boston College at Notre Dame » NBC Sports Washington Noon Miami (Ohio) at Buffalo » CBS Sports Network 12:30 p.m. Rutgers at Minnesota » Big Ten Network 1 p.m. Mississippi at Mississippi State » WUSA (Ch.,13) 2 p.m. VCU at Davidson » CBS Sports Network 2 p.m. Duke at Florida State » ESPN 2 p.m. Wake Forest at Miami » NBC Sports Washington 2 p.m. Texas Tech at Texas » Longhorn Network 2 p.m. Seton Hall at Marquette » Fox Sports 1 2 p.m. South Florida at Temple » ESPNU 2 p.m. TCU at Oklahoma » MASN2 2 p.m. Illinois State at Loyola Chicago » ESPN2 2:30 p.m. Ohio State at Iowa » Big Ten Network 3:30 p.m. Texas AM at Alabama » SEC Network 4 p.m. Kansas at Baylor » ESPN 4 p.m. Georgia at Auburn » ESPN2 4 p.m. New Mexico at Colorado State » CBS Sports Network 6 p.m. Tennessee at Florida » ESPN 6 p.m. DePaul at St. John’s » CBS Sports Network 6 p.m. Georgia Tech at Syracuse » ESPN2 6 p.m. LSU at Arkansas » SEC Network 6 p.m. Saint Louis at La Salle » NBC Sports Network 6 p.m. Tulsa at SMU » ESPNU 6 p.m. Arizona State at Stanford » Pac-12 Network 8 p.m. Nevada at Fresno State » ESPNU 8 p.m. Wichita State at Houston » CBS Sports Network 8 p.m. Connecticut at Cincinnati » ESPN2 8 p.m. Washington State at Utah » Pac-12 Network 8:30 p.m. Vanderbilt at Kentucky » SEC Network 10 p.m. Gonzaga at San Francisco » ESPN2 10 p.m. Washington at Colorado » ESPNU 10:30 p.m. Arizona at California » Pac-12 Network WOMEN’S COLLEGE BASKETBALL 1 p.m. Army at American » NBC Sports Washington Plus 4 p.m. Baylor at TCU » MASN2 4:30 p.m. Michigan at Maryland » Big Ten Network, WTEM (980 AM) GOLF 7 p.m. PGA Tour: Sony Open, third round » Golf Channel SOCCER 7:30 a.m. English Premier League: Arsenal at West Ham » NBC Sports Network 10 a.m. English Premier League: Liverpool at Brighton » NBC Sports Network 11 a.m. French Ligue 1: Paris Saint-Germain at Amiens » beIN Sports 1 2:30 p.m. English Premier League: Watford at Crystal Palace » WRC (Ch.,11) 1 p.m. Florida Cup: Sao Paulo vs. Ajax » beIN Sports 6 p.m. Mexican Liga MX: Leon at Monterrey » Fox Sports 1 10 p.m. Mexican Liga MX: Tigres UANL at Tijuana » Fox Sports 1 AUTO RACING 9:30 a.m. FIA Formula E Championship: Race 2 » Fox Sports 1 COLLEGE HOCKEY 7 p.m. Michigan at Ohio State » Big Ten Network
Oklahoma guard Taylor Robertson ranks first in the Big 12 with 4.21 3-pointers per game and ranks second in 3-point shooting percentage.,• Freshman guard Taylor Robertson continues to lead the country with 4.21 3-pointers per game and ranks fourth nationally with 59 made 3-pointers this season.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks fourth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.6 points per game this season and leads the conference with 59 made 3-pointers.,The Mountaineers are averaging 75.3 points per game (ranks fourth in the Big 12) on .447 field goal (fourth), .384 3-point (second) and .747 free throw (second) shooting.,• Robertson ranks first nationally in 3-pointers per game (4.21) and fourth in 3-point field goals made (59).
• Freshman guard Taylor Robertson continues to lead the country with 4.32 3-pointers per game and ranks fourth nationally with 56 made 3-pointers this season.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks fourth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.9 points per game this season and leads the conference with 56 made 3-pointers.,Robertson and freshman Madi Williams (13.3) rank inside the top 15 in the Big 12 in points per game.,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Despite fouling out midway through the fourth quarter against Texas Tech, Williams finished with a double-double for the third straight game by recording 10 points and 11 rebounds.
• Oklahoma has been attacking the glass all season and ranks second in the nation in defensive rebounding with 32.0 defensive boards per game.,• OU has won 20 of its last 22 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 22 of its last 24 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,• OU has won 28 of its last 58 games against teams ranked in the AP Top 25, but is 0-3 against ranked teams this season (all three games were away from home).,• With Kansas State coming to town on Wednesday, this two game stretch is the first time this season OU plays back-to-back games at Lloyd Noble Center.,• OU opponents have shot under 32 percent in five games this season.
— Oklahoma women's basketball fell for the first time in Big 12 play as Kansas State defeated the Sooners, 86-56, inside Bramlage Coliseum on Saturday.,OU was limited to a season-low .280 clip (14-of-50) from the field and finished 5-for-22 (.227) from deep, while K-State (10-4, 1-1 Big 12) finished with a .542 field goal percentage and was 11-of-23 (.478) from 3-point range.,OU fell down early to open the game, but brought the Kansas State advantage down to 15-13 late in the first quarter.,OU's 22 points in the first half were the fewest scored by the Sooners in a half this season.,The Wildcats won the battle in the paint, 36-12, and scored 32 points off of OU miscues.
Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks fourth in the Big 12 in scoring with 18.4 points per game this season and leads the conference with 54 made 3-pointers.,• Sophomore guard Shaina Pellington has paced the Sooners offensively over the last five games, averaging 18.7 points, 5.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists per contest.,• Robertson's eight 3-pointers against WKU in the Sooners' season opener set an OU single-game record for a freshman, besting the previous mark of seven held by Morgan Hook (Stephen F. Austin, 2010-11) and Derica Wyatt (UT-Arlington, 2013-14).,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Pellington has scored in double figures in 11 of OU's 12 games this season, ranking sixth in the Big 12 with 17.0 points per game.
With OU (5-7, 1-0 Big 12) down one with just over four minutes to play, Shaina Pellington cut off a Texas Tech inbound pass and drove to the basket for the go-ahead layup.,OU got off to a slow start as Tech took a 19-11 advantage into the second quarter.,The Lady Raiders jumped out to a 14-point lead early in the third quarter, but the OU trimmed the deficit down to final heading into the final frame.,Ana Llanusa tallied 11 points and six rebounds in her first game back since Nov. 9.,Tech's Zuri Sanders added in a game-high 16 rebounds, while Brittney Brewer was a rebound shy of a double-double with 13 points and nine rebounds.