• OU has three players ranked in the top 10 in rebounding in the Big 12: Christian James (sixth, 7.3), Brady Manek (eighth, 6.7) and Kristian Doolittle (10th, 6.3).,• James failed to record a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games, but has produced at least 10 points and 10 rebounds in six of his 14 games since.,• James failed to produce a double-double in his first 104 collegiate games but has produced at least 10 points and 10 boards in six of the 13 games since.,• With an average of 16.3 points per game, James is fourth in the Big 12 scoring race.,• By scoring 20 points on Jan. 16 against Kansas State, James became the 45th Sooner to eclipse 1,000 points in an Oklahoma uniform (eighth in the Lon Kruger era).
• The Sooners snapped ISU winning streak last year in Norman with a 21-point victory to close the regular season
• Oklahoma is the only school in the country with a win over a team from every major conference (Power Five + Big East).,• OU has three players ranked in the top 10 in rebounding in the Big 12: Christian James (sixth, 7.1), Kristian Doolittle (eighth, 6.6) and Brady Manek (ninth, 6.5).,• Oklahoma’s opponents are averaging 32.0 points in the first half.,• Graduate guard Miles Reynolds continues to make the most of his lone season with the Sooners, earning Big 12 Newcomer of the Week for games played Dec. 17-25.,Reynolds averaged 12.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists in Oklahoma’s two most recent wins (Creighton and at Northwestern) to earn the honor for the first time
NORMAN – The Oklahoma men's basketball team was downed 77-47 by Baylor on Monday night inside Lloyd Noble Center.,Kristian Doolittle scored 12 points and Miles Reynolds added 11 for Oklahoma (15-6, 3-5), which was sitting just outside of the newly released Top 25.,Baylor's Makai Mason also scored 12 points.,Mario Kegler scored 11 points and Jared Butler added 10 for the Bears (14-7, 5-2 Big 12), who claimed their third league road win of the month and moved into a tie for first place in the conference with Kansas and Kansas State.,It was a season low for points in a half for the Sooners.
• Oklahoma men's basketball is offering a variety of promotions and incentives for OU students the remainder of the Sooners' home season.,• As part of Suits and Sneakers Week (Jan. 21-27), the Oklahoma coaching staff will join coaches around the country in wearing sneakers (all-white Air Jordan 1 Mids) during the game to raise awareness about the American Cancer Society’s fight against cancer.,• Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger was named council chair of Coaches vs. Cancer this past fall and has been a member of the Coaches vs. Cancer Council since 2007.,• Oklahoma has won 21 of its last 24 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 23 of its last 26 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,• The Sooners have won 135 of their last 142 non-conference games in Norman and are 43-4 at LNC against non-conference opponents under Kruger.
Oklahoma (5-12, 1-5 Big 12) returns home for its first conference game inside Lloyd Noble Center since Jan. 13 as OU hosts No. 2/3 Baylor on Sunday.,• Sophomore guard Shaina Pellington picked up her fourth 20-point scoring game of the season, adding 24 points off the bench at TCU last Thursday.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks ninth in the Big 12 in scoring with 15.9 points per game this season and leads the conference with 63 made 3-pointers.,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,She has also won Big 12 Freshman of the Week four times this season
• Robertson ranks fifth nationally in 3-pointers per game (3.71) and sixth in 3-point field goals made (63).
• Oklahoma travels to Fort Worth for its second straight Big 12 road game as the Sooners take on TCU Tuesday night inside Schollmaier Arena.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks sixth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.3 points per game this season and leads the conference with 62 made 3-pointers.,• The sophomore's 35 points matched the most points scored by a Big 12 player this season and are the 15th-most scored by a Sooner in a single game.,Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Oklahoma is the only Power 5 Team to have four freshmen start multiple games so far this season.
Oklahoma guard Taylor Robertson ranks first in the Big 12 with 4.21 3-pointers per game and ranks second in 3-point shooting percentage.,• Freshman guard Taylor Robertson continues to lead the country with 4.21 3-pointers per game and ranks fourth nationally with 59 made 3-pointers this season.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks fourth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.6 points per game this season and leads the conference with 59 made 3-pointers.,The Mountaineers are averaging 75.3 points per game (ranks fourth in the Big 12) on .447 field goal (fourth), .384 3-point (second) and .747 free throw (second) shooting.,• Robertson ranks first nationally in 3-pointers per game (4.21) and fourth in 3-point field goals made (59).
• Freshman guard Taylor Robertson continues to lead the country with 4.32 3-pointers per game and ranks fourth nationally with 56 made 3-pointers this season.,Freshman guard Taylor Robertson ranks fourth in the Big 12 in scoring with 17.9 points per game this season and leads the conference with 56 made 3-pointers.,Robertson and freshman Madi Williams (13.3) rank inside the top 15 in the Big 12 in points per game.,• Llanusa averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman last season, earning Big 12 All-Freshman Team and All-Big 12 Honorable mention honors.,• Despite fouling out midway through the fourth quarter against Texas Tech, Williams finished with a double-double for the third straight game by recording 10 points and 11 rebounds.
• Oklahoma has been attacking the glass all season and ranks second in the nation in defensive rebounding with 32.0 defensive boards per game.,• OU has won 20 of its last 22 games inside Lloyd Noble Center and 22 of its last 24 “home” games (includes victories in OKC and Tulsa).,• OU has won 28 of its last 58 games against teams ranked in the AP Top 25, but is 0-3 against ranked teams this season (all three games were away from home).,• With Kansas State coming to town on Wednesday, this two game stretch is the first time this season OU plays back-to-back games at Lloyd Noble Center.,• OU opponents have shot under 32 percent in five games this season.
Freshman Madi Williams added 18 points on 8-of-13 shooting, while grabbing six rebounds off the bench to lead OU.,The Sooners (5-9, 1-2 Big 12) trailed by as many 12 points midway through the third quarter, but rallied to make it a one-possession game in the final frame.,Back-to-back layups from Robertson and Tatum Veitenheimer capped a 12-2 run t hat cut the Texas (13-2, 3-0 Big 12) lead down to two points early in the fourth quarter, but the Sooners would miss their next seven shots to allow the Longhorns to stretch their lead.,Danni Williams hit three of Texas' four 3-pointers and finished with 11 points, while Jatarie White added 13 points and nine rebounds off the bench.,The Sooners used a pair of 3-pointers from Robertson and Williams in the first quarter to extend their lead.